Terms & Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check their reservation to ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. To ensure participation at the retreat, full payment has to be made by the 5th of June 2016. Later than that, the participation at the retreat is not guaranteed.,
3. In the event of a cancellation by the customer regardless of the circumstances, the organisers of Shambala Yoga Retreat reserve the right to cancel the reservation and retain a percentage of the fee according the following:
Cancellation 7 days or less before due arrival date – 0% refund
Cancellation 8 to 20 days before due arrival date – 20% refund
Cancellation 21 to 59 days before due arrival date – 40% refund
Cancellation more than 60 days before due arrival date – 100% refund
4. In case of situations beyond our control, we reserve the right to amend bookings and to inform the customers within due course. Alternative arrangements, rescheduling or refunds will be offered, however we do not accept responsibility for any additional costs incurred, including airfare charges.
5. Shambala Yoga Retreats retains all copyright license of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
6. The organisers do not hold any responsibility for delays or cancellations of any flights, trains, buses or other forms of transport.
7. The organisers reserve the right to change the facility, accommodation or activities mentioned in the program.
8. The organisers do not accept any liability for loss or damage of personal possessions or belongings.
9. Any complaints that you may have can be addressed to the organising team, who will do their best to resolve any issues in a most satisfactory manner.
10. The organisers have no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may occur during the customers stay or whilst travelling to and from the retreat.
11. We strongly recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.